As of yesterday, it is officially SPRING! I have been waiting for this day since the first snow hear in Charlottesville. Spring is the time of year where there’s fresh flowers everywhere, sundresses, and outdoor activities that last more than 30 minutes!
Spring style is my favorite because it is so effortless, you don’t have to wear 5 different layers. You can throw on a dress, necklace, and pair of sandals & be good to go! So I’ve decided to list some of my favorites from UOIOnline.com to give y’all some spring inspiration! Also, if you use the code KERRYMAR online, you will receive 10% off your entire purchase!
Pink Dress | Grey Dress | Bracelets | Top | Skirt | Lace-up Flats | Lace-up Sandals
It may technically still be Spring, but the Summer weather is definitely here and with that comes the very stung rays from the sun! Now I love the sunshine, but I hate how damaging it can be to the skin! I wanted to take a moment to share how I take in the summer sun without harming my skin in the process!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6
1. GET A HAT! They don’t only protect the skin around your face, but they can act as a super cute accessory! Pick a baseball cap for an ultra casual look or choose a floppy hat for a little more sass! Extra points if they have your monogram!
3. LATHER ON THE SPF! Sunscreen needs to be your best friend! Make it a habit. I make sure it’s the first thing I apply before I get dressed all year round because my skin is super sensitive to light. And always remember to reapply throughout the day. Sunscreen does wear off!
3. PRACTICE SAFE SUN! If you’re going to the beach, don’t lather on oil and bake in the sun. You can still get plenty of color with good ole SPF. And stay away from tanning beds! I still don’t know why those things still exist. Use a spray tan if you feel more confident with a bronzy glow. Loving Tan & St. Tropez are my favorite and last longer than what you’ll get baking in a bed!
4. COVER-UPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS! We all know accidents happen and that includes getting a little too much sun. If you feel yourself starting to get a burn, grab your cover-up to help save yourself some pain later on that night. They come in so many cute styles now that sometimes I don’t event want to take mine off!
5. HYDRATION IS KEY! The sun is draining, so make sure to drink as much water as you can. Now this rule should last all year round, but since the summer heat can be very harsh, I feel myself needing more on a daily basis. This not only helps you from feeling sick, but hydrated skin is healthy skin, and healthy skin has a beautiful glow to it!