If you haven’t figured out by now from my unlimited comments about how amazing fall is, it’s my favorite season! Everything is just better in the fall. The activities, the food, the colors, the smells, and the fashion (especially the fashion)!! I thought it would be fun to share my favorite fall details that really help to make your outfit feel more cozy to fit in with the fall season. So here we go!
1. My favorite thing about fall are all the sweaters and cardigans. Layering naturally adds a coziness to your everyday look and just makes you want to cuddle up next to a fire and drink some cider. My favorites these past few season have been anything with a big aztec print. It just adds a little character to your outfit!
2. Tassel booties have been EVERYWHERE this summer and they are definitely going to be a staple for the fall. I love having a little something playful at the feet for a little something extra you wouldn’t expect!
3. HATS! I am all about hats. Beanies are the best in my opinion because they have such a cool and easy-going feel that pulls your whole look together. But I am also really loving wide-brim, felt hats this year. They just really feel like a statement piece that can also cover up a bad hair day.
4. Speaking of hair, this is going to be a major surprise for you, like Huge! I am still rocking braids for fall! All jokes aside, braids add a lot of texture and depth to not only your hair, but your overall look. And as you can tell, those two things are a major factor for fall style. Braids can act as an art piece, so even if you keep your looks simple, they add the wow factor!
5. It wouldn’t be fall if it didn’t include a chunky knit scarf. They are full, cozy, and so so so soft. I usually get mine in creams, olives, and maroons because those are pretty neutral colors for the season and will go with anything!
6. Flannels and Vests, my go to outfit for fall. Flannels not only have a cozy texture, but they are a great way to bring in lots of color your outfit of the day. And layering a basic puffer vest in a solid color helps to tone it down but also creating a very put together look.